If you've been watching my free brooch making tutorial, these kits provides you with the materials you will need to create your own.
The Basic Project Kit provides fabrics, embellishments and bases needed to make five brooches using the techniques shown.
The Basic Project Kit contains:
- 5 x MDF Bases (40mm)
- 5 x Brooch pins (with rolling safety catch)
- 5 x Clay Embellishments (Flower, Face, Fairy Door, Ammonite & Owl)
- Fabrics: Cotton jersey & cotton stockinette
The Basic Project Kit is perfect if you already have the basic products for fabric sculpting (fabric hardener, pigments, varnish, etc).
If not, then select the 'Full Project Kit' and you'll have everything you need.
The 'Full Project Kit' contains everything in the Basic Project Kit, plus:
- 250ml bottle of Fabric Hardener
- 10ml bottle of varnish
- 9 x 2ml pots of matt pigments
- 3 x 2ml pots of mica powders
- Flat synthetic bristled brush
- One pair of medium nitrile gloves
- One sheet of paper palette
If you would like a different combination of embellishments, please get in touch to check availability.