Thes kits are made to accompany my Online Festive Robin Workshop which will take you through how to complete the project step by step.
The 'Basic Project Kit' provides you with all of the fabric and base shapes to complete the project as shown.
The 'Basic Project Kit' contains:
- 1 x polystyrene robin
- 1 x MDF circular base
- Fabrics - linen, dishcloth, hessian
- Cotton lace
- Clay embellishments - pine cones & holly leaves
The Basic Project Kit is perfect if you already have the basic products for fabric sculpting (fabric hardener, pigments, varnish, etc).
If not, then select the 'Full Project Kit' and you'll have everything you need.
The 'Full Project Kit' contains everything in the Basic Project Kit, plus:
- 250ml bottle of Fabric Hardener (Brown)
- 10ml bottle of varnish
- 9 x 2ml pots of matt pigments
- 3 x 2ml pots of mica powders
- Flat synthetic bristled brush
- One pair of medium nitrile gloves
- One sheet of paper palette
To complete the Festive Robin project, you will also need a plastic plate/other container.
You can, of course, use these kits to complete your own project without purchasing the online workshop, although please be aware they do not include instructions.
(Kit does not include the finished robin sculpture shown)