These kits are made to accompany my Online Spring Hare Workshop, which will take you through how to complete this project step by step.
(If you purchase my Online Spring Hare Workshop you will be sent a voucher code for 15% off these kits)
The Basic Project Kit provides you with all of the fabric, embellishments and base shapes to complete the project as shown.
The Basic Project Kit contains:
- 2 x polystyrene eggs
- 1 x slate base
- Armature wire
- Fabrics - cotton jersey, polishing cloth, muslin
- Embellishments - wooden buttons
This kit is perfect if you already have the basic products for fabric sculpting (fabric hardener, pigments, varnish, etc).
If not, then select the 'Full Project Kit' and you'll have everything you need.
The 'Full Project Kit' contains everything in the Basic Project Kit, plus:
- 250ml bottle of Fabric Hardener (Brown)
- 10ml bottle of varnish
- 9 x 2ml pots of matt pigments
- 3 x 2ml pots of mica powders
- Flat synthetic bristled brush
- One pair of medium nitrile gloves
- One sheet of paper palette
To complete the Spring Hare Workshop, you will also need some kitchen foil, masking tape and a plastic plate/other shallow container.
You can, of course, use these kits to complete your own project without purchasing the online workshop, although please be aware they do not include instructions.
(Kit does not include the finished hare sculpture shown)